Be careful of consultants who offer to help congregations apply for the Employee Retention Credit:!
The Presbyterian Foundation is cautioning churches that many are being bombarded by offers to help churches file for the refundable credit which was part of the CARES act. While the credit is legitimate, not all churches qualify and not all consultants are reputable. The Foundation has prepared an FAQ document to help you understand the issues.
Schedule Your 2023 Records Review Session
And please complete your checklist before appearing for your scheduled review.
Clerks of Session Orientation for Records Review
Documents and Publications
- Manual for Clerks of Session
- Guidelines for Holding Virtual Meetings
- Administrative Operations Manual
- Annual Review Checklist
- Rolls and Registers
- Statistical Reporting and Frequently Asked Questions
- Records of Congregations – Presbyterian Historical Society
- Congregation Retention
- Serving as Clerk of Session – Some tasks and tips for clerks of session
- Worship attendance with FaceBook livestream
- Rolls & Registers Presentation – Clerks’ 2021 Meeting
- Instructions for Virtual or Paired In-Person Minutes Review
- Guidelines for Housing Allowances and Manses
Clerks of Session can access the reporting portal here. This page has the link to the statistics entry system along with some frequently asked questions. The deadline for completing the reports is February 10, 2023. Watch for additional information right here.