The Commission on Ministry Credentials Team maintains a Pulpit Supply List of persons qualified and willing to provide guest preaching services to churches in the Presbytery of Baltimore. Eligible persons are placed on the Pulpit Supply List at their request. Those eligible include:
- Ministers who are not in pastorates or have been honorably retired.
- Commissioned Pastors
- Certified Christian Educators
- Ruling Elders upon the recommendation of their church’s session and pastor.
- Ordained clergy from any denomination of which we are in correspondence (provided there is a positive recommendation from that denomination’s local governing body or leader, i.e. Presbytery, Vestry, Bishop, etc.)
- Credentials shall have the authority to approve additional qualified persons for inclusion on the Pulpit Supply List. (Candidates for ordination will be considered if approved by the session and pastor.)
Please review the Pulpit Supply Guidelines and complete the complete the Pulpit Supply Information Sheet to request that your name be included on the Presbytery of Baltimore Pulpit Supply List.