I am pleased to announce that beginning in 2021 the Office of Mission Program Grants will offer three improved grants that support 1001 New Worshiping Communities.
- You can find basic eligibility and submission information here (pdf)
- 2021 Submission and Review Dates (pdf)
- A full-description and resources can be found on our web site.
These grants support operating/program expenses such as salary and benefits, insurance, rent, educational materials, etc… These grants are limited to new worshiping communities that are related to the Presbyterian Church (USA), located within the United States and Puerto Rico and were established no earlier than July 2010.
- New worshiping communities may apply for a one-time Seed Grant of up to $10,000.
- One year after receipt of a Seed Grant, a one-time Investment Grant of up to $30,000 is possible.
- Eighteen months after receipt of an Investment Grant, a one-time Growth Grant of up to $30,000 is possible.
- The Health Insurance Grant provides grants to new worshiping community leaders who need help affording coverage. The grant is for up to $1,500 per year and is twice renewable.
We continue to offer the Presbytery-Level Congregational Transformation grant and the Sam & Helen R. Walton Award for excellent new worshiping communities.
I hope you will free to contact us if you have questions or concerns.
Blessings and Peace,
Tim McCallister, Coordinator
Offices of Mission Program Grants & Schools and Colleges Equipping Communities of Color
Presbyterian Church (USA)
100 Witherspoon Street
Louisville, KY 40202-1396
Toll Free (888) 728-7228, X5230
Toll (502) 569-5230
Fax (502) 333-7251